Due to the high volume of giveaways we've been receiving (sometimes 60 a day--wow! we feel so loved!), we can no longer use our old submission form.
Thus, in order to submit your giveaway, please copy the info below into the body of an email message, fill out the fields (or select one of the answers we've already provided for you to choose from), and send the email to etsygiveaways at yahoo dot com. This is currently the only way to submit your giveaway until we find a new form provider. Because we are currently short on volunteer posters, please allow up to 4 days for submissions to be posted--and if you'd like to volunteer to be one of our posters ot help speed up this time, please contact us at etsygiveaways [at] yahoo [dot] comSend an email to etsygiveaways [at] yahoo [dot] com with the following information:
- Subject line: Ending date of giveaway: mm/dd
We beg you: put the end date in the subject line of your message to assure that your giveaway is posted before it expires. Thanks!
- Copy 1-12 into the body of your email message and add your information for each question. (Note: you may find this easier to do if you use a non-Firefox browser):
- Direct link to the giveaway (specific blog post, etc.): http://
- Link to a picture of the prize (for detailed instructions on how to get this, please view our image tutorial here. Due to Blogger's rules, this link cannot be to a blogger-hosted image): http://
- Prize: [prize]
- Prize value: $[x]
- Number of winners: [x]
- Ending date of the giveaway: mm/dd/yyyy
- Where it can be won: U.S. only, U.S. & Canada, Worldwide, or "Other--please see site for details"
- The prize is from: shop name (example: Purrprints.etsy.com)
- To enter this giveaway, you can: Leave a comment, Blog/tweet/etc. about it, Follow/fan a blog/newsletter/fb page, or "Other--please see site for details"
- Anything else you want us to know
- Email address (so you'll know when your giveaway has been posted)
- Your affirmation that the item(s) in this giveaway are from a member of the independent, handmade community, or an explanation as to why you think we should post it anyway if it is not
Thanks for sharing your submissions with us. We're actively working on a better way for you all to submit giveaways--if you have ideas, don't hesitate to share them with us. Thank you for your patience and understanding! ♥ EG